Friday, February 16, 2007

Where To Buy Materials For Castles

Do you have a dream?

Today, I ask you this question: did you dream?
Did you answer yes .... or if you answered no ....?
Each of us should have a dream if it is small , why? My answer is that if I have a dream, everything I undertake will therefore be the realization of my dream.

me give you an example:

If I dream of going on a trip in the south .... I can hope to win a trip, if I participate in a draw, the prize will be a trip, it could be long. For cons, I plan to go traveling, which is more likely that I can make this trip.

Many dreams are not realized because we lose the joy and interest that we started, we do not plan our dream to success which is unfortunate because very often that disappointment saddens us and yet we are responsible.

Dreams are achievable they must be planned ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment