You my love My Brother
Hello darling! I think
to you, our beautiful night we spent together on Saturday!
The warmth of your body close to mine and the softness of your voice in my ear gave me so much happiness.
I ask God to help you, do you live now is difficult, I ask him to clarify your choices because they are the reflections of your life coming days and months.
past year that you're looking for happiness and yet is close you need only open the door.
Look around you and you will find all your answers.
The love is there but you do not see it, happiness is there, but you neglected, life is short but beautiful and you t'acharne what makes you unhappy past year. Passion goes, but love remains true. You have been a passion for this woman and now she goes to something else, true love is always home.
Open wide your eyes and you will see that you can be happy!
I love you, come home!
0 comments:
Post a Comment