Monday, March 30, 2009

Bake Christmas Cake On A Stove

repudiated by his wife, soul mate search

"the secret of life is a joke"

This man has done me the honor of being the Cake during an evening.
And for him at the bottom of the cake is a "poppy".



So yes, Michael, even tonight, I have my feminine side crying: I AM A
POPPY.
You've come so far, you already deserve to know a little more! I'm pretty
intellectuals, natural sport in my spare time, natural, simple and complex at once, without a priori, like others, I love life, the moment I am rather introverted and communicating, full of paradoxes ...
My eyes are clear, green or blue, depending on the changing moods of the time.
I write like much else on PointCommun.Com
But often anything!
Also, sensitive soul refrain: The Chat
the Hussars, is not my thing:
- A short visit to the page to see the other ... our common ground!
- Can a message or a com, why not?
... to begin to have fun and also respecting the other!
- a vote if you love to please ... or according to our desires
... And not for the virtual sex
... While this can probably afford to play, laugh and collect happiness that could ...
be real.
- And maybe at some point in the meeting?
... I vibrate! obviously without being rational.
- You ... can heckle me at your peril!
But the chat, a meeting is not over the phone ...
or instant messaging, even with the video ... I
practice to be able to still have a parental relationship with my children ... enough
dehumanizing, but better than nothing.
hard to look in his eyes, virtual.
But there is no regulatory finally
us to see!
EL .. T

0 comments:

Post a Comment