Monday, April 13, 2009

Black Pinky With Black Hair

friendship, moments of friendship ... sometimes improbable ...

I one day experienced a short friendly man, who after a friendly exchange of listening to my passion, his questions and my ideas is a concept born humanizing ...
I of course gave me the concept art and human peace, finally.
Maybe this man ... he can help me so that my children are safe and free to be near their father and their mother, I do peus meet them, by court ... temporary and safe and I can envisage no future in the shadow of Cogema and the EPR!
... I'm no lawyer! no attorney or lawyer can claim a mandate from me ... and any so it is for me to find a defense of faith in this divorse or early republic was facing my children playing on several tables.
... I do not validate the concepts of others ... much less their absurtités, I was sometimes made them wear in certain industry, or ...! it's not too bad. The former Ferryman
young French La Semois Belgian ... risks his life for that of her three children ... I recently
poet eco designer, "but they never asked me in my career in the industry to get ideas for global concepts and transverse, except to take me, pieces of great ideas? or justify their choice? ... To the tune of insecurity, not to the end and ... to my children. But the industry also trained me and I wanted to develop my concepts of ethics of the future.
Sincerely thank you, sir, have done or complied with my conceptual vision came a few highlights shale waters of the river's side ... and I had the feedback on the brink of ... Red Sea, long ago and he had to forget ... out of respect for French decision that should in my view, remain free to choose future and I could not perceive any symbolic implications. My real desire
bet that no work could be My involvement allowed by the limits a bit extreme at times of my youth, but young age to serve freedom ... ... and you may also be the memory of a sentence and words that I gave ... and I was on the wall and fence of Berlins "serve" and requested another wall ... Peace.
Since I saw a picture from a distance ...
Maybe you or your family you read these words.
EL.

0 comments:

Post a Comment