Monday, June 15, 2009

Sam Adams Keg Sales 43201

Urucum, Hairs? The draft booklet

A guttural language that vibrates in me, his eyes make me want to taste his lips.

Yes, I want to return with my whole soul into the beauty of his youth.

It attracts me by its pragmatism, its energy, a fragile smiles sometimes related to its uncertainty.

But it could be fatal to my reason, if love was to be in a passion for some time. In

remain a dream ... and to friendships with games of seduction or one day dare touch the tips of his fingers to take the risk may be to die of love forever.

I no longer lived for these moments long, so it makes me a little afraid to really show me, I'm clumsy and a bit silly, like a forgotten first time not to suffer fatally in a second wedding that would be impossible.

It was raining that day, a few drops under a magnificent cedar, perhaps the most beautiful in the world that housed, may be you it came from Lebanon.

She did not know but this tree reminds me of the romance and sensuality of the Middle East and the memory of a former love.

I noticed she was sitting indulging in the idea of consciousness of her gentle gestures.

I reggardé long ... a bit far, discreetly, I immediately wanted to go into lending her a sense of forbidden.

And without a few drops, to help me, I would have stayed in love.

I feel young and I know that have more appearance, I am twenty years older than she is certain, this would be crazy for her and unreason to me.

day was fresh and hot as I like, the next day was rainy and gray ... "I told him good night" to her ... "Good evening ..." she is beautiful but it is unclear, it may be a bit of it and walk determined ... to be reassured? I do not know, but I like !
EL.

0 comments:

Post a Comment