Sunday, December 19, 2010

Is It Ok To Bring Sympathy Card To Wake

You are HOT, I am NOT, by the exhibition Onekon7

Onekon7 ... we know! Member of the VJ collective Brille Brille (see post of 20/06/10), he does it again and reveals another facet of his talents as a graphic artist with an exhibition at Six Feet Upper , concept store in Annecy from the beginning of December 2010. A

teaser that lays the groundwork for his inspiration ...

You are HOT, I am NOT. [TEASER] from onekon7 we Vimeo.

And a live preview for a sneak preview of its stars:

You are HOT, I am NOT. [REPORT] from onekon7 we Vimeo.

short, it's Christmas ... we see all this happening at a trot, and before January 15, at 8 suburb of Annunciation.



You are HOT, I am NOT by Onekon7
In Six Feet Upper
8, the BVD Annonciades
Annecy


Follow the show on facebook

0 comments:

Post a Comment