Saturday, February 5, 2011
How Much Does A Hernia Cost For A Cat
That night - the unveiling - for RPL
I was wrong. I hoped for support, solidarity is not come. The bank of supposed friends, forced to do some overtime, voluntary means, retained the savings available to her. I did what I could, as transparently as possible, with torrents of words - perhaps too much, I knew about it all too weary of words, a text too long read diagonally, nobody has time to waste with the unexpected, let alone with the painful stories of others. " Why you?
"It's classic. I might have done otherwise, I silent, not only to abide conveniences, thinking only of others, and their absolute right to never be worried - I mean, here, shoved in their quietude.
I risked, I'm wrong, I lost - or, to use the word here that I was served: I have "missed
" I almost, others quickly botched the case, these are savings made, after all. To read the note, click on the logo of Chronicles and other amnesic memories
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment